Monday, October 1, 2007

"Happy Due Date To Meeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Well, it's October 1st and there's no baby here yet! We went to the doctor today and I'm still stuck at 1 centimeter like I have been for two weeks. We had an ultrasound while we were there and the US tech is estimating the baby at 8lbs 10oz today!
Ummm, say what?..

She said he'll keep getting bigger as this week goes on. Hopefully she's off by a bit. She did say she "could" be off by a full pound, so I'm hoping it's a pound smaller and not bigger!

The doctor scheduled me to be at the hospital tomorrow at 6am to have them administer a cervical ripening agent. They'll keep me for at least an hour and see if that makes me go into labor on its own. Most likely they'll send me home and see what happens. Then I go back to my OB's office Wednesday morning for him to check things out and see what happens next.

We will call or somehow notify everyone as soon as we can, so please be patient with us to return your calls. We'll post pics as soon as we can as well.
Here's what I looked like today, making kabobs for supper. Lookin' and feelin' pretty BIG...

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

oh man! im so excited! i told mom and dad they should drive over from Lodi when the Baby comes since mom will have a two week break now. i wish i could come too!