Monday, November 5, 2007

My little boy is getting so big!

Levi went back to the pediatrician today for his one month check up. I can hardly believe he's already a month old. The last four weeks have been both the longest and shortest of my life at the same time.

He was born at 8lbs 7 1/2 ounces and at 20 1/2 inches long. Now four weeks later he's already at 10lbs 4oz, and 22 inches long! I guess his constant nursing has been doing him some good! I knew he was getting bigger because he's outgrown all his newborn clothes and he's into his 0-3 month stuff now. I'm sure it won't be long til he's too big for those too! He graduated to size one diapers for sure now.


While he was at the doctor's today he got a shot. I cried more than he did!!! I never thought it would be so hard to watch my baby cry, (that's what babies do, right?) but like everyone says, it SURE is different when it's your own child. I dread our appointment next month when he gets four shots in the same day! Oh heaven help me!

No comments: