Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Hi" from Levi

Levi says "Hi"!


Levi went to the doctor last week and weighed in at 17lbs, 7 1/2oz. He's 26 inches tall. :) He has grown out of every last 6 month sized outfit and into his 9 month stuff only now.

He's still not sleeping well but he's a lot more fun during the day and will even entertain himself for a few minutes more. Today he let me put him in his swing! Granted, he was pretty much still sleeping, but at least he stayed in there while I made supper! He is also having some fun in his exersaucer.

Here are more pictures of him:


At his 1st basketball game @ UNR. He lasted about 5 minutes. It was soooooo LOUD! :
On his first hikes while Grandma Lanka came to visit:

Standing in front of an old mine:
We made it back up to the top!
Posing in his camo:

2 comments:

collinsKeys said...

Jessica, Levi is such a looker...hey, Carmen will be here shortly, I'll have her leave the baby blog she loves to read..
NoahStevens I think? maybe you have already seen it.
I'm watching Abby & Ellie both today, won't we have fun!
aunt arlene

Unknown said...

I was right, it is
http://noahsteven.blogspot.com/

i have to figure out how to put my pix of my sweet 3 ones up....they are here today playing dollies & "kitchen".
aunt arlene