Saturday, May 17, 2008

NKOTB

Hey girls! Guess what, New Kids On The Block are making a COMEBACK!

Here's a clip of them on the Today Show this week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1K68EViOBI

Think I'm Crazy??? ...

...Okay, when I first saw that New Kids On The Block were getting back together, I thought "ummm, what?!?...why?" but it piqued my interest because in 1990 I was IN LOVE in NKOTB, and especially with Jordan Knight:
...whom I had a poster of by my bed ...and I was pretty sure we'd be getting married someday once he knew where I was. (Good thing Aaron swooped in during the NKOTB 15 year hiatus! )

This week the Today Show also featured the NKOTB's new song "Summertime" (Click here to hear the new song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohjzVshK_nY ) and I have to admit, watching them again brought me back to when I would sit in our basement in West Point with my hair in a side ponytail, wearing my acid-washed jean shorts and hypercolor t-shirt and watch their concert over and over and over again on my VCR.

Ahhhhh those were the days!

***DISCLAIMER***

Kirk, if you are seeing this, please know that until I met my husband in January of 2000 my heart truly belonged to you:




No comments: