Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nebraska In July

Levi had a GREAT time in Nebraska. He stayed for 3 1/2 weeks between his two Grandparents' houses! He had lots and lots of fun with his cousin Mani and was the Ring Bearer in Uncle Nate's wedding. Here are just a few of the pictures I've finally got rounded up. I'm still working on getting the rest uploaded and I've got to get the wedding pictures from Aunt Nikki.

Levi loves to swing outside:
Levi likes the toys at Grandma's:
I like to brush my teeth:

Grandma Nancy with Mani and Levi:

Mani eats her lunch in "Vee-Vee's" chair:
Dirt is more fun than toys:

1 comment:

Sam and Brooke Ballard said...

It is nice to go home and hang out with family! It sounds like you both love it there. He looks soooo much like Aaron,and he is getting big so fast. Hope you had fun at my Barbeaque...I think it turned out pretty good. It was nice to just get together as girls and get to know each other better! We will all have to get together again soon.